Sunday, May 8, 2011

Movie Review: Senior Year

By Sai
Senior Year
Few weeks ago, I get the chance to see this independent film entitled "Senior Year." It's basically a flash back story on the lives of different people during their senior year in high school.

IT'S COMPLICATED

When you're in high school everything seems so complicated. You're in this stage where you have to discover a lot of things and the burden of knowing what's right and wrong is not enough - you have to know what's best for you and for the people around you.

I praise this movie a lot because it actually tells the story of real people. I just feel like the characters in this movie acted so flawlessly that the movie looks very real to me - from the love story to family matters. I can really relate to this film and that's very rare! Movies want to replicate real life stories and only few of them succeed in touching lives - and this movie is definitely one of them!

TO WHOM DO I RECOMMEND THIS FILM

Well, high school students will not appreciate this film because they don't know what's in store for them after high school or even college. People who finished their study will definitely appreciate this film! I don't have the best high school years and that made me doubt this film at first. I wondered if I would actually like this film since I hate my own high school years. Surprisingly, I liked it! No, I mean I love it!

MY WISH

I just wish that there'll be a DVD of this film that will be available soon because people should definitely watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be approved soon. Don't panic! Unless you're a bot or a spammer *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails