- Romantic: since he probably hasn't been jaded by many bad relationships before you, he'll be especially sweet, genuine, and unguarded.
- Just plain psyched: He still can't believe his luck that a girl actually agreed to go out with him. Enjoy the adoration!
- New at this: Sure, he's a little inexperienced. But it's nice that there is no pressure for you to be the perfect girlfriend, since he's still figuring stuff out, just like you are.
- A bit clueless: He doesn't always know the right thing to do or say in tricky situations, so he can sometimes come off as hurtful.
- make a move. He likely hasn't learned to recognize subtle flirting yet. If he's not getting it, leak it to a mutual friend that you like him. (Immature? Who cares? It works!)
- dodge the no-driving problem. Plan dates so that you can be dropped off at only one place the whole time. Pick a spot where there is a bunch of stuff to do: the mall, promenade, downtown strip, or a park.
- show him the ropes. If he's not the perfect boyfriend yet, you can help him get it right—15-year-old guys are especially open to getting tips and advice from you. Guide him with compliments: "I love it when you call just to say hi—you should do it more often."
Blog Directory Blog Listings