Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Katy Perry "Part of Me" Movie


Thank you so much for believing in my weirdness. - Katy Perry
MOVIE BLOG: Katy Perry is just so adorable! What you see is what you get! She's very creative and, undoubtedly, a great song writer and performer! Her Part of Me movie shows the part of her that we don't usually see in her music videos or concerts.
I can probably say a million good things about this film! It's hilarious, inspiring and heart-breaking at the same time.

I watched this at Gateway Cineplex 5. The whole 3D experience was so great! It was the first time that I experienced a 3D karaoke in a cinema and I love it! We sang a song from Footloose and I just love that film! This is the best 3D movie house that I have been to ever!

Watch what else I have to say about this film. I vlogged about it right after I watch it. I was with my brother, who happens to be a blogger too! Hope you can visit his blog at The Metro Lad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be approved soon. Don't panic! Unless you're a bot or a spammer *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails