Saturday, July 23, 2011

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

By Sai
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

It's been so long since I posted my last movie review. I'm sorry guys! I was just so busy with some things (both work and personal) so I wasn't able to post my movie reviews. Though I'm not posting movie reviews lately, that doesn't mean that I stopped watching movies. Believe me, I have been watching all movies but I just can't find time to post my thoughts about them.

Last week, I went with my boyfriend to see the last Harry Potter movie. I watched the first part of the Deathly Hallows but I felt like all the action and twists are going to be in the second part so I decided to not talk about it because I'll just say a lot of negative things about the movie.

WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR

In the first Deathly Hallows, I was really looking for action and magical spells here and there. I wasn't wrong about the second part of this movie because there were a lot of twists, actions and spells everywhere!

WHAT'S THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE MOVIE (IN MY OPINION)

I'm not asking you to agree with me but I think the highlight of the movie was Snape's story! We all thought that Snape was the bad guy but in the end he proved us all wrong. He was a loyal follower of Dumbledore and is unconditionally loving Harry's mother. True enough that the movie was centered on Harry and Voldemort, I fell in love with Snape's story rather than the epic battle of Harry and Voldemort. I think it's a bit expected.

THE SAD PART

I can say that I grew up in the Harry Potter generation! I was waiting for my turn to read Harry Potter books way back high school. I was so interested to read the book but I never got the chance because before I got my hands on HP's first book, the first movie was released. I did not bother to read the book anymore. I just waited for the movie year after year. I'm just so sad right now that the Harry Potter era just ended but Harry will always be in our hearts!

THE MOVIE TRAILER

If you still haven't seen Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, then you should! Below is the movie trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be approved soon. Don't panic! Unless you're a bot or a spammer *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails