Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shake Up Christmas with Coca-Cola

By Sai

Last November 12, 2010, Coca-Cola jump started the Christmas spirit with its Tree Lighting Event at Araneta. I was so lucky to be one of the organizers of this event. I invited bloggers to join us and experience the magical evening with a star-studded stage.



Coca-Cola ambassadors Kim Chiu and Enchong Dee led the Coca-Cola Caravan with teen celebrities Empress Schuck, Joseph Marco, Matt Evans and the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010 housemates Ivan Dorschner, James Reid, Ryan Bang, Bret Jackson, Tricia Santos, Jenny Sol, Devon Seron and Fretzie Bercede, Starstuck idols Kris Bernal, Steven Silva, Rocco Nacino Enzo Pineda and Diva Montelaba. There’s also the Philippine Navy Band which played our favourite Christmas songs and marched along with the celebrities.

I also got the chance to take a photo with the famous Tambalan of Nicole Hyala and Chris Tsuper despite my busy schedule :P Hahaha I like them so much. They’re very accommodating to their fans ;)

I was at the Registration Area the whole time so I did not have the chance to see what’s happening at the stage. As I am assisting other bloggers to the stage, I took some photos hahaha. Most of the photos are photos of celebrities with Ivan Dorschner. Believe me, this kid is super kind! Because of that my lens is dedicated to him ;)




And of course, I’d like to introduce my Araneta Buddy – Ghie! Look at her! She’s still working while everybody’s having fun haha! Workaholic!

I pinched her and the “kulitan” moments started. We acted like we’re Coke ambassadors too! See? We should have a billboard! Just kidding though hahaha =))

Moymoy Palaboy is not in the event (I think) but I already talked to them and they want to sing for all of you. Watch them! They’re good singers hahaha LOL.



Hope you had fun reading this post! Have a merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be approved soon. Don't panic! Unless you're a bot or a spammer *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails