LESSONS I'VE LEARNED FROM THE DICTATOR
- If you are very powerful, always have a double who's hired to be shot in the head (kidding aside).
- Megan Fox is worth every penny :))
- You can make your own olympic games and be the winner in every single game.
- Do not entertain any phone calls when you're acting as the physician during a child birth. And if you did, never leave your phone in the woman's womb :))
- The script is awesome! Almost everyone in the cinema when I watched this movie's premier were laughing and can relate to every line of the characters.
- I am giving a round of applause to the editors of this film! The movie stands out because of the perfect sequencing of scenes and it told the story very well.
- Honestly, I don't know if Wadiya exists. I am not into memorizing all the lands of the world but through the setting and the somewhat Arabic background music, I get this impression that Wadiya is somewhere in the UAE. The palace is perfect as it shows how extravagant Aladeen's life is together with the convoy of vehicles every time he is going out. The actors' features are also perfect for what their roles are asking.
Oh my! There's too many funny scenes in this movie and I cannot spoil it! You should go and watch it! I watched this film at Gateway Cineplex 10, same theater where I watched Captain America. I must say that this movie house is the best movie house I ever saw! I like how the seats are arranged and everybody is elevated. Unlike other cinemas where they have a De Luxe and Premier seats. Here's the photo of the cinema.
Cool, right? With this modern interior, everyone is sure to have a great movie experience!
Here's the movie trailer of The Dictator that you need to watch and behold! More funny scenes when you watch the movie itself!