Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gulliver's Travel Movie Review

By Sai

When it's Jack Black, I must watch it! Hahaha! Yes, I am a big fan of Jack Black! He's so hilarious and his facial expressions are epic! I watched Gulliver's Travel with my boyfriend and we really enjoyed it!

JACK BLACK IS THE NEW GULLIVER
Gulliver's Travel in 3D
I can still remember reading the Gulliver's Travel book way back high school for our home reading report ;) I'm not a fan of reading books then since it works as a sleeping pill for me ^_^ I like seeing things than reading them word per word :P Look at me now! I've seen it and I like it more than I did before (because I was reading it before).


Jack Black is the perfect guy to portray Gulliver! He has some personality issues that, at the end, made him bigger than anything!

LOVE YOURSELF FIRST

I don't know if you've heard this line before:
Love yourself first then others will love you too.
I totally agree with this one ;) If you don't trust your skills and you don't let yourself explore new things, you will end up just the same as you are before. We have to keep on exploring things. We have to keep on improving not for others but for our own selves ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be approved soon. Don't panic! Unless you're a bot or a spammer *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails